Anti epidemic! It will become the concerted action of the whole people in the Spring Festival of 2020. After experiencing a “cover” hard to find and being brushed by Shuanghuanglian and other jokes, our circle of friends gradually focused on the UV disinfection lamp.
So novel coronavirus can be killed by ultraviolet lamp？
The coronavirus pneumonia diagnosis and treatment plan (trial version) published in the fourth edition of the National Health Protection Commission and the State Administration of traditional Chinese medicine has mentioned that the virus is sensitive to ultraviolet and heat, and the temperature is 56 minutes high for 30 minutes. Ether, 75% ethanol, chlorine disinfectant, peracetic acid and chloroform can effectively inactivate the virus. Therefore, ultraviolet disinfection lamp is effective in killing virus.
UV can be divided into UV-A, UV-B, UV-C and other types according to the length of wavelength. The energy level gradually increases, and the UV-C band (100nm ~ 280nm) is generally used for disinfection and sterilization.
Ultraviolet disinfection lamp uses the ultraviolet light emitted by mercury lamp to achieve sterilization function. Ultraviolet disinfection technology has unparalleled sterilization efficiency compared with other technologies, and the sterilization efficiency can reach 99% ~ 99.9%. Its scientific principle is to act on the DNA of microorganisms, destroy the DNA structure, and make them lose the function of reproduction and self replication, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization.
Is ultraviolet disinfection lamp harmful to human body? Ultraviolet sterilization has the advantages of colorless, tasteless and no chemical substances left behind, but if there are no protective measures in use, it is very easy to cause great harm to human body.
For example, if the exposed skin is irradiated by this kind of ultraviolet light, the light will appear redness, itching, desquamation; the serious will even cause cancer, skin tumors and so on. At the same time, it is also the “invisible killer” of the eyes, which can cause inflammation of conjunctiva and cornea. Long term irradiation may lead to cataract. Ultraviolet also has the function of destroying human skin cells, making the skin prematurely aging. In the recent extraordinary period, the cases of damage caused by improper use of ultraviolet disinfection lamp are more frequent.
Therefore, if you buy ultraviolet disinfection lamp at home, you must keep in mind when using it:
1. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamp, people, animals and plants must leave the scene;
2. Eyes should not stare at ultraviolet disinfection lamp for a long time. Ultraviolet radiation has certain damage to human skin and mucous membrane. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamp, attention should be paid to protection. Eyes must not directly look at ultraviolet light source, otherwise eyes will be injured;
3. When using the ultraviolet disinfection lamp to disinfect the articles, spread or hang the articles, expand the irradiation area, the effective distance is one meter, and the irradiation time is about 30 minutes;
4. When using the ultraviolet disinfection lamp, the environment should be kept clean, and there should be no dust and water mist in the air. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20 ℃ or the relative humidity is more than 50%, the exposure time should be extended. After scrubbing the ground, disinfect it with ultraviolet lamp after the ground is dry;
5. After using the ultraviolet disinfection lamp, remember to ventilate for 30 minutes before entering the room. Finally, we suggest that if your family has not diagnosed the patient, do not disinfect the household products. Because we don’t need to kill all the bacteria or viruses in our life, and the most effective way to prevent new coronavirus infection is to go out less, wear masks and wash hands frequently.
Post time: Jan-09-2021